4.27.2011

Historic Hollywood Designer Showhouse

 This Sunday is the Historic Hollywood Homes Tour in Birmingham, Ala. Tickets are available on their web site and select retail outlets. There are 4 distinctive houses on the tour, including 102 Hollywood Blvd that is a Designer Showhouse. The following designers/stores are featured in the house: Suite Dreams, Table Matters, Pam Evans, Soho Retro, Birmingham Wholesale Furniture, CE Toliver, Leaf and Petal and Cater Landscaping. With Table Matters, I decorated the dining room. Here I'll show you BEFORE pictures.












What would you do with this walk-through dining room? 
Comment and tell me what you would do and I'll enter you in a drawing for a ticket for the the Hollywood Homes tour. I'll draw the winner on Thursday afternoon.

Later this week, We'll have the BIG REVEAL!

1 comment: