9.03.2011

Summer Anniversary Party

 

I never posted photos from this Surprise Anniversary Party that I did back in May. I blogged on the prep, but failed to post any photos when I finished. So here are some photos for your enjoyment.




This was in the master bathroom. This is a great vase from Roost - easy to arrange, even if you aren't a professional. You just prop flowers between the silver twigs.


These were on the table in the Entrance Hall.


I redid these 'everlasting' arrangements to make them taller and seasonless. Previously there were  some short topiaries with pine cones and red berries. HUGE improvement.


And this potted orchid on the coffee table in the living room.


The client has a collection of goblets that we used on the table.

Close-up of dining table centerpiece.


On sideboard.


An orchid in the power room staked with a cast iron leaf.


And the two HUGE orchid arrangements in the Fortunata clover leaf bowl. These were going on two tables outside...so once again..I don't have a photo with the total effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment