9.18.2011

Den Design Project

I'm working on a den redesign project for a client.  

Before - Dark and Drab.


And we want to bring in some colors from this beautiful painting that hangs above the mantle.

 

We have ordered a new sofa and it is en route. It will be in the perennials fabric shown in the bottom right corner - A chenille beige. The two club chairs are in the olive and brown chenille shown on the left. I'm wanting to use that Fabricut cream trim on the curtains to dress them up. Right now, they are white and I want to flange them and top it with this trim.



The Den club chairs. 


 And now for the pop of color: throw pillows for the new sofa. We looked at these two fabrics.



I'd personally prefer the on the right with the more subtle colors. I think they are both great choices. My client chose the one on the left - she loves red! Its the New Sevilla fabric by Lee Jofa.


After pictures to come in a few weeks!













No comments:

Post a Comment