7.08.2011

It was the 4th of July...



Happy late 4th of July!!! If I were a real professional blogger, I would have given you all these ideas last week, but seeing as I like to implement before I give advice - here it is now. These were the decorations that we I set up for my mother's birthday celebration.



Notice the paint chip bunting hanging on the cabinet. I strung it together in the car on the way down. For more information on the bunting...click here. I think it turned out great! And the chinese lanterns were very effective (and easy to pack). I probably would have done some vases with smaller necks, but thought these galvanized flower buckets would be easy to travel with. unbreakable. 



 The red raffia placemats I found on the 'fly' at Garden Ridge for $1...no I didn't leave out a 0...yes a dollar. And the Pomegranate seaspray chainstitch napkins, at Table Matters of course - my first stop for quality linens. 

 
And did I mention...I love the subtle red and seaspray combination!!!
Happy JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment