6.14.2011

Sunny Happy Yellow Chair

Last Saturday was the first 'off'' day that I hadn't worked since before Labor Day. I was exhausted, but still wanted to do a little shopping around for myself (after I went to the pool for a few hours.) I found myself hitting places in my neighborhood - one of those places being Stray Cats in Irondale. I found this sunny little french inspired chair and fell in love. I love the dainty lines and the color (although some might find it deplorable) would be perfect in my master bedroom. Great chair for my dressing table, as I'm using an uncomfortable stool  now. And at $99.....it was a steal.


Here she is...making herself at home in my master bedroom. I'm sure one day I might recover her. But right now, I'm loving the romantic nature of this yellow crushed velevet.

1 comment: