6.02.2011

Fabulous FInds Fridays...Marble Top Console!

Today I saw a great reproduction marble top console...great for a kitchen server. I could also see it in a keeping room. Could probably see it in a casual den behind a sofa....but I deleted the picture accidentally. (I'm just now learning about my new camera - my pictures will get better!!!) It was around $500 at Southeastern Salvage in Irondale.

So this isn't the piece, but a similar build. This is obviously an antique, but it will give you a general idea if this is something that you are looking for.

So the piece is probably a little longer. And there is no brass trim. There is a narrow drawer across the top under the marble. and then under the other shelves there are also narrow drawers. Love this piece...if only my island didn't have open shelving, I might consider this as a server!

Ok, so here it is..I went back last weekend and they still had 3 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment