6.24.2011

Fabulous Finds Fridays...Rain Gear!

After a week of (much needed) rain, I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my favorite rain gear.

I saw this super cute umbrella holder at Z Gallerie a few weeks ago.Love the look of these faux riding boots as a umbrella stand and could just see them in a corner next to my front door - as if they were waiting to be worn. $79.95

LOVE THE WHITE! SO MOD!

AND THE BLACK TOO. SO TRADITIONAL!



And now to share with you, my favorite rain boots (to wear). I love DAV! Functional and cute.They have many designs (some resembling those above), but I love the cowboy in houndstooth and I'm not a Bama fan.

Perfect for making a splash on a rainy day! $49.00



Also, love this cute little flat that they make....$29.99
And I just found the Pagoda Umbrella! No wonder they call it Bella! $129



No comments:

Post a Comment