2.24.2009

Le Creuset in Colorado..Who Knew


So I seem to have this inate ability to find unbelieveably fabulous things in bizarre places. Sure If I had planned on going to Keystone the first day, I could have look through some guide books or done a little research online to determine where I was going to be shopping or what I was going to be shopping for, but I didn't know until I got there of these plans. That is fine...I don't have to plan every minute of every trip. So I go into to Keystone with my friends, we get some breakfast and then I walk around a little (seeing there isn't much around anyways and usually most things at the slopes are about 4 times as much than at a normal place). We had passed an Outlet center in Silverthorne, so I opted to go back there and check things out. Low and behold, there is a Le Creuset outlet! I have been wanting a french oven. This new color, bisque, it isn't as boring and gray as it seems at first. It has undertones on lavender in it. It is really a pretty color and so different than all of their other electric colors. It suits me and my kitchen better. I got this normally priced $350 piece for a mere $125. I call that a deal and they will ship. I also opted to get the neoprene grippers that fir precisely on the handles. For $5, I definitely recommend. Go to Le Cresuet in Silverthorne, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. There also is a Le Creuset outlet store in Dawsonville.

    ReplyDelete