3.12.2009

Orbee Tuff Fruit And Veggie Toys



These are the best, most indestructible dog toys ever. Parker has had the artichoke for about a year and the eggplant since Christmas. He can be very destructive...stuffed toys are usually gone in about 1 minute. These toys don't even show signs of wear either. I highly recommend. I can't wait for them to come out with more and then I can just have a fruit and vegetable basket for Parker -- instead of his basket of unsightly ripped and torn stuffed animals and rope toys. The vegetables are very aesthetically pleasing...a plus for those trying to have a good looking house with a live in dog! There is apparently a new little raspberry out for small dogs. I have seen it online...check planet dogs site. http://www.planetdog.com . These toys are also Eco-friendly and made in the US.

1 comment:

  1. I love them! Maybe they'd look good in some of my bowls - Chambers could use them as chew toys when he starts teething! :)

    ReplyDelete