3.15.2011

Too Good to Wait - Chic Striped Rug

Yesterday on the way to the grocery store, I asked my husband if I could make my habitual monthly visit to Southeastern Salvage in Ironodale, Ala.  Its that sort of place...where you never know what you are going to find. It could be all junk or some amazing finds. Years ago, I found my kitchen island there.

But yesterday, I saw this amazing rug by Chilewich.


Its a vinyl shag - meaning its tufted from durable vinyl yarns for a textured 'looped' look. It would be beautiful in a white kitchen (as pictured above) - giving that added pop. But also fab on a screened porch or patio. It can easily be cleaned by mopping or vacuuming - ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, terraces and any house with a dog!

They had the 3'x 5' in stock and it was a whopping $9.98 - so if you live in Birmingham - run out and buy it if you are contemplating. It normally retails for $150!!! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment