3.10.2011

Garden Green Juliska Reminiscent of Old Majolica Leaf Plates?

So by now I'm sure you've seen Juliska's new Garden Green at your local retailer. At first glance, I thought it looked a little Christmasy - coming out right after the holiday season? And a rightful companion to the Ruby Red...



Surely it could be used as a holiday pattern, but the more that I've been using it in displays - the more it is reminding me of the old Majolica leaf plates. Not quite as intense and quite a different texture, but almost the same.




That green has the richness of an antique and the sophistication of a timeless pattern.


See how I combined it here with a gold Annieglass dinner, berry & thread salad.
So pretty...dressed up or down! Great for a little pop of color!

What do you think of the new garden green?


No comments:

Post a Comment