5.19.2012

Birmingham Home & Garden COVER Story

First, I must apologize for my lack of posting...a lot has been happening and I haven't had time to tell you all about all the busyness and excitement. We renovated Table Matters! If you haven't seen - please come by - you won't believe it! I've also gotten occupied with some new projects and clients that I'm really excited about. Last week I had my gall bladder taken out..so this week I should have some time to catch up on everything.

Last spring, I did the dining room in the Hollywood Homes Tour's Inspiration Home. It was a great project. You may remember my post with the before and after photos. Well I'm very excited to say that it landed on the cover of Birmingham Home and Garden last month. I hope you all saw it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment