11.11.2011

Entrance Hall Before and After


 A client's house before and after. She had a beautiful antique oyster chest, but the artwork and lamp weren't working in her favor. I feel like when you walk in a house it should make a statement.Wall color has changed too. I need to also take a daylight picutre, but seeing as I'm getting a little behind I had to share this tiny (but huge) transformation.

 The wall were painted a beautiful warm grey color, Titanium by Benjamin Moore. We bought a statement mirror and a beautiful Simon Pearce Lamp and a the lantern I had posted about from Scotts. (Prior the chandelier was a black iron piece and just didn't fit with the formality of the house.) Hope you enjoy! The previous den transformation is coming along. So stay tuned for some more before and after pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment