10.13.2010

A Wedding Happy


I love giving gifts and this one I must admit has a great presentation. One of my good friends is getting married one month from today and I thought a little 'happy' was in order for the day. I had previously given her a Juliska Amalia champagne flute for her engagement so what else to give her than another to share with her fiance along with a bottle of champagne. I also just happened upon an antique hand towel that graced her soon-to-be last initial - if I had been looking for it; I wouldn't have found it, but it was perfect for this occasion. Happy Wedding Sid!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look to your blog! And yes the presentation of your gift was absolutely FABULOUS!! It was so fun to see when I opened the front door! Thanks for being such a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete